TDAG uses its membership’s broad knowledge base to develop best practice guide. All are available for free download from here.
- If you have trouble with the links in these documents, it may be your security settings, so please cut and paste the weblinks into your browser
- If you have trouble downloading these documents, it also may be your security settings, so please contact TDAG and we'll be happy to email you a pdf
TDAG actively responds to consultations on draft policy documents, guidance and standards which impact upon trees in the built environment. A copy of our past responses to such public consultations can be found below.
- Draft Planning Policy Wales (June 2018)
- Environment Audit Committee Inquiry: Adapting to Climate Change (June 2018)
- Greater London Authority's Draft Environment Strategy (November 2017)
- Raynford Review call for evidence submission (October 2017)
- Representation to the Independent Panel on Forestry (July 2012)
- DEFRA consultation on the implementation of sustainable drainage systems provisions in schedule 3 Flood and Water Management Act 2010 (March 2012)
- Draft National Planning Policy Framework (England) (October 2011)
Other TDAG documents
- Call for submissions as part of the TDAG Consultation on Trees and Developments (submissions to be returned by 5 June 2015)
- The December 2014 article summarising the ideas explored through discussions and debates during the Arboricultural Association autumn 2014 CPD seminars on Trees in Hard Landscapes: a Guide for Delivery and BS8545:2014 Trees: from nursery to independence in the landscape.
- A template Motion to Endorse the 12 Trees in the Townscape principles and build a new generation of local decision-makers that take a 21st century approach to urban trees
- The press release following the launch of Trees in the Townscape on June 26, 2012.
- Trees can make a space. In 2010, TDAG member Martin Gammie was awarded a scholarship by CABE Space to visit areas of good practice around the world to gather information on how to design townscapes which integrate trees. This report captures Martin's findings.
- Ten-Point Action Plan. Drafted in 2010, this document captures the how TDAG defined its top priorities for the years ahead
|File Size:||41 kb|
|File Size:||164 kb|